Monday, November 7, 2011

2011 Homeschool Blog Awards are Open!

image

You can go vote for your favorite homeschool blog by clicking on the button above.  There are 20 categories in which to vote!

Tired, Need Sleep has been nominated for the Best Crafts, Plans and Projects Blog.  I am a little astonished by this considering my sporadic, at best, blogging this past year!  A big thank you and hug to anyone who took the time to nominate this little blog of mine.  I feel very honored. :)

The awards are a good opportunity to find more homeschool blogs; I hope you will take a few minutes to look over the lists, visit some blogs, and vote for your favorites!


Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...