Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Super Easy Sticker Scenes

We have had some great fall and farm themed puffy stickers lying around the house for several weeks now and I’ve been waiting to use them because I just wasn’t sure what to do with them.  Then I saw this in the Oriental Trading Co. catalog:imageAnd I thought, that looks so easy to make!  So, I made some. :) 

There aren’t a lot of fall and farm stickers, so I didn’t make a full page sticker scene.  I thought about doing that and adding it to M’s homemade sticker book, but decided against it.  Instead, I made them with ziploc bags. sticker scenes (5)

Simply cut construction paper however you want, then layer it using double stick tape.  Make sure it will fit into your bag, and pop it in.  Seal the bag so all the air is out (as much as you can).

A close up:sticker scenes (4) These are quart-size bags.  Stickers go in the back:sticker scenes (3)I made these last weekend and put them on M’s activity shelves this week.  They were super simple to put together, and quick too!  I’m pleased with how they turned out and I hope he likes them too. ;)

Have a beautiful day! :)

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, I'm sure he'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Do you think that non-puffy stickers will be repositionable too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I know Selena would love this since she loves stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've eyed the sticker scenes for a while, and hadn't really thought about making my own. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea!!! I love this... you can even use foam animals or if they get older than can draw animals onto this scenary!

    just got back from holiday so i am catching up on all your past posts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...