Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our Thanksgiving Tree

I just wanted share what our little Thanksgiving Tree is beginning to look like.

I cut some leaves from pretty autumn-themed scrapbook paper:blog pics 027

We each wrote down something we are thankful for on a leaf (well, M dictated his - “balloons and the sky”) and tacked them to the felt tree:blog pics 061

We will do this every evening until next Wednesday.  I think it will look so pretty by Thanksgiving!  I hope we’ll continue to do this every year, what a nice tradition. :)

Have a beautiful day! :)

7 comments:

  1. I know it will look beautiful when it is finished.

    You have encouraged me to make one for Selena next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very pretty - great idea to use different colors for different people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to make one of these next yr. We have a cork board that it would work perfect on. Now all I have to do is find 1/2 price paper after Thanksgiving and then remember that I have it. A whole yr is hard for this tired brain to remember. You may have to remind me. :)

    And the different color paper for each person comment is a great idea.

    HAve an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole

    Your tree certainly will look gorgeous by Thanksgiving. I think the leaves will make such a lovely keepsake for your family.

    I am loving the information you have been sharing from the book by Michael Gurian. Understanding how the brain works is the key to achieving success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This tree is beautiful. I love the leaf patterns--I think we will try this for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! it looks great! You have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...