Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Free Homeschool Printables Blog



I have recently come across a fantastic resource for homeschool moms (or those of us who just love learning with our little ones!). It’s Free Homeschool Printables and the author, Kylie, loads it up with all the great things she finds that moms are creating and sharing. I was so excited to see this kind of site, what a brilliant idea!

Head over there and check it out – I love it! There are a lot of great blogs featured, and if you create printables that you share with others online, let Kylie know!

She also has a personal homeschooling blog called Our Worldwide Classroom. It’s full of good information and ideas!

Have a beautiful day! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great site, and one I didn't know about - thanks for telling us about it!

    BTW, I printed out your Bob the Builder game cards and covered them with packing tape, and Johnny LOVES them. I think they are currently his most treasured possession. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the post Nicole, very much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...